Last week of 2022 now.
- Want to be alive (except in a few instances, but haven’t done anything to progress dangerous thoughts)
- Interacted with more people
- DnD group
- New care worker who works with my CPN
- Social group for individuals who have self-harmed (at any point in their lives)
- Completed an assessment for a unit to treat my OCD and been accepted, pending 1.5 years on a waiting list
- Taking medication (the odd dose forgotten though)
- Run a DnD group as the dungeon master online and play in person at a local group.
Still not happy with
- Still get really anxious
- OCD and associated distress and limitations to what I feel able to do.
- Self-harm thoughts still play through my mind (most of the time they’re gone)
- Negative scenarios playing out in my mind for interacting with psychiatric crisis ward staff – despite not having been near a ward all year.
I feel there should be more on the positives listing. I know my CPN is happy with my progress.
I’m disappointed with the continued existence of the self-harm thoughts, and I would have hoped that the fear of a disastrous interaction with staff would have gone.
Looking forward. What do I want?
- More friends
- Seeing my sister
- Able to enter a situation without my focus being avoiding contamination